Going beyond the smile
There’s more to dental care than just maintaining bright, white smiles. Dentistry today is not only about restoring health, function and beauty to your smile, it’s also about promoting good overall health. It’s clinically proven that your oral health is closely linked to your general well being. Cavities and gum disease can increase your risk of developing serious medical conditions, including heart disease, stroke, diabetes and respiratory illness.
Dental Health Group takes an integrated, whole health approach to your dental care.
At every visit, we check your vital signs and provide free screenings for high blood pressure (hypertension) and oral cancer. We know that early detection saves lives and we routinely look for warning signs of health problems during your checkups and cleanings. We are proud to offer these potentially life-saving services to all our patients as part of our on-going commitment to excellence in dental care.
In less than 60 seconds, we can help make a vital difference in your health and well-being. By monitoring your vital signs, we can:
- Effectively monitor your health during dental procedures
- Identify undetected medical conditions, such as high blood pressure and diabetes
- Reduce your risk of health complications and medical emergencies
- Demonstrate the connection between a healthy lifestyle and good oral and physical health
- Provide valuable information to help you effectively manage your long-term health